So guys, the first and only problem that I thought would come up is the chain breaking. It is just a little bit stronger than the one that goes on a standard bike. And the transfer is long as well. So I’ll just throw this one away. I got a new, stronger and thicker chain, but the only problem is that I need to switch the sprocket and I need to get them made at a lathe operator. But fortunately, I have found the front sprocket in a tractor parts shop. So the sprocket is a little bit bigger, and the hole is bigger as well. I’ll just weld it on. And the back sprocket is already being made. And after visiting many lathe operators, I have finally gotten my sprocket made. I want to shoutout Mario Gregorić from Suhopolje for making this. And now I’ll assemble this and start the motor!